Archive for August 2018
01. The Black Dog – Our Kes – Dust Science
02. The Black Dog – Technological Utopians (Beatless Future RMX) – Dust Science
03. The Black Dog – Cognitive Dissident – Dust Science
04. The Black Dog – Tell Me What You Remember (Variation RMX) – Dust Science
05. The Black Dog – Literal Optical Slant – Dust Science
06. The Black Dog – We Must Repeat (Fake News RMX) – Dust Science
07. The Black Dog – MK Future (Reds RMX) – Dust Science
08. The Black Dog – Something Under My Skin Again – Dust Science
09. The Black Dog – Seance Of Entitlement (Mystic Meg RMX) – Dust Science
10. The Black Dog – Cognitive Dissonance (RMX by Slit) – Dust Science
11. The Black Dog – Who He Was (FE RMX) – Dust Science
12. The Black Dog – We Must Repeat (Kicker RMX) – Dust Science
13. The Black Dog – Cognitive Dissonance (Extended Anthony Liely Mix) – Dust Science
14. The Black Dog – Technological Utopians (Targeted Individual RMX) – Dust Science
The “Hoaxer EP3” is out now and available to stream and download:
Streaming and downloads around the web:
Bandcamp, Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Bleep.com, Beatport, YouTube, Amazon, Boomkat, Deezer, Google Play, Juno Download, Tidal, traxsource.com, WhatPeoplePlay
Posted on 13th August 2018 in Releases
The “Hoaxer EP3” is nearly here, with previews and pre-orders available now.
The lead track “Technological Utopians” is lifted from the album “Post -Truth” and reworked into two new and very distinct new forms: one floor friendly, the other dark and beatless. These are complimented by the deep grooves of the new track “Something Under My Skin Again”.
“These tracks were written and remixed under the influence of people who believe in Morgellons, that vaccines are bad, and all drugs are scare drugs.
In the conspiracy world, these topics are bigger than you think and truly affect people in the real world. This is a world where people pay for and believe in drinking bleach, where MMS is a real product for sale and so beyond stupid you have to question how reality has become so warped.
How did we get here? These belief systems are more dangerous than any religion and it’s only going to get worse.”